Use our online search tool to find your parts within the Fenix Parts, Inc. family of vehicle recyclers.Search for Parts
- Where is Fenix Parts' corporate headquarters?
One Westbrook Corporate Center
Westchester, IL 60154
- Where is the company incorporated?
Fenix Parts is incorporated in the state of Delaware.
- When did Fenix Parts go public? What was the price?
Fenix Parts, Inc. listed on the Nasdaq Global Market on May 14, 2015 at $8.00 per share.
- Does Fenix Parts pay dividends?
Fenix Parts does not current pay a dividend.
- Who is Fenix Parts' transfer agent?
The transfer agent and registrar for the company's common stock is American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, LLC, and can be reached at 1-800-937-5449.
- Who do I contact with questions about my stock?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Company at 1-800-937-5449.
- How do I transfer stock, change the address on my shareholder account, or replace a lost stock certificate?
Please contact the company's transfer agent and registrar, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company, at 1-800-937-5449.
- Does Fenix Parts have a direct stock purchase plan?
No, the company does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Who should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
At Fenix Parts:
Chief Financial Officer
At Lincoln Churchill Advisors: